7. After winning a case in Alabama to block the transition of minors, Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall is now considering the same issue before the Supreme Court. Marshall claims that the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) has an aggressive policy on minors' transitions with little involvement in “evidence-based research,” and that Marshall specifically “European movements distancing themselves from WPATH's unproven approach to
6. President Joe Biden has an overwhelming lead won In the South Carolina primary, Biden defeated Marianne Williamson and Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.), despite there being no real competition. collect The vote rate was 96.2%.The campaign is treat This seems like a huge deal.Actually, it's not a big deal, but this was the reason for the campaign Rejected Iowa and New Hampshire also joined because they were hoping for a big win with South Carolina's majority black voters.
Five. Alleged to be a 16-year-old girl fired Two students were injured in a handgun shooting at LeFlore High School in Mobile last week. She was arrested and will be charged as an adult, but her name will not be released because she is a minor. Mobile County Sheriff Paul Burch and Mobile County District Attorney Keith Blackwood say the new law passed in 2021 protecting the names of minors is bad law and that the public needs to know what's going on. I think it is necessary to revise it so that people can know about it.
Four. For some reason, the Democratic Party is now Mention As a “gift certificate” to your education savings account scheme” is an attempt to derail the momentum the school choice movement has been gaining, so expect to hear it in the media. The issue is expected to be a top priority for Gov. Kay Ivey this legislative session, and its scope will be revealed in her State of the Union address.
3. The importance of public opinion polls will become even more important in the future, both in shaping media coverage and in the perception of the electorate. Relevance Apparently the 2024 presidential election will be a rematch of 2020, with some positive results. news To former President Donald Trump. Trump's 5-point lead over President Joe Biden is wider than ever, according to an NBC News poll.bidenomics” continues to be difficult to sell.
2. The bill that the media and Democrats are proclaiming to be a “bipartisan” border bill is neither of those things. give $60 billion goes to Ukraine, $14 billion goes to Israel, and only $20 billion goes to border security.But wait, it's even worse, it's also I allow it Up to 1.85 million illegal immigrants can enter the country before anything happens. give The $930 million it has given to non-governmental organizations and local governments will not deter illegal immigration, only that some enforcement funds will be released if there is more chaos.
1. Alabama leaders are clearly not happy with the border bill, said Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Auburn). To tell He is a “steadfast NO”; do not have The only thing. Tuberville added, “This bill destroys American sovereignty. It weakens immigration laws that have been in place for decades, and it undermines a president-elect who actually wants to secure our borders and protect our country. This bill was designed to strengthen the infiltration of illegal immigrants into the United States.”