TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2023 / Aclara Resources Co., Ltd. (“Aclara” or the “Company”) (TSX:ARA) is pleased to announce that the “SEAL Awards,” representing sustainability, environmental achievement and leadership, have honored Aclara. Sustainable Innovation Award At the 2023 Business Sustainability Awards. The award recognizes innovations that represent game-changing ideas that will lead the world towards a more sustainable future.
“We are delighted to receive our second Sustainability Award in less than 12 months, as Aclara will become the most sustainable source of heavy rare earths,” said Ramon Barua, CEO of Aclara. This is because it reflects the efforts that have been made in the past.” Clean Technology. We recently submitted an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for our Penco modules, which reflects our commitment with the Penco community to develop projects with world-class environmental properties. We have a clean and simple process on our unique ionic clay deposits that allows us to extract valuable rare earths sustainably. No explosives, crushing or pulverizing. With up to 95% recycled into the process and only the remaining 5% used, water consumption is very low. Our main reagent is fertilizer, which is recycled with efficiency close to 99%. And most importantly, there is no need for tailings dams as they produce no liquid or solid waste. Additionally, our products are 100% free of radioactivity. Finally, we plant all mining areas with native species and strive to protect and restore natural forests. We believe our ability to produce clean rare earths is our main competitive advantage. At Accrara, we are thrilled to create environmental wealth in everything we do. ”
“Corporate ESG leadership is absolutely necessary to address the climate crisis, as demonstrated by our 2023 winners,” said Matt Harney, Chairman and Founder of the SEAL Awards. I’m here. Organizations honor leadership through: Business Sustainability Award, while funding research and promoting its own environmental impact campaigns. The 2023 SEAL Sustainability Award winners ranged from well-known brands (Cisco, Disney, GE, Honeywell, Mastercard, P&G, Under Armor, etc.) to high-growth companies such as Aclara.
Aclara Resources Inc. (TSX: ARA) is a development stage rare earth mineral resources company with principal projects in Chile. The company focuses on the development of mineral resources through a project called Penco Module. The module covers a surface area of about 600 hectares and holds ionic clays rich in rare earth elements. Aclara is currently focused on the development and future construction and operation of the Penco module, which is intended to produce rare earth concentrates through a processing plant that will feed clay from nearby deposits. Aclara’s extraction process has several environmentally friendly properties, including: Do not blast, crush or grind. There are no tailings facilities. High levels of water recirculation minimize water consumption. Susceptible to leaching from fertilizers. And it doesn’t contain radioactivity. In parallel with the development of the Penco module, the Company has additional opportunities to increase its future potential rare earth production through an intensive greenfield exploration program and the development of additional project “modules” within its concession. I’m going to define
This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws that reflects the Company’s current expectations of future events, including statements regarding the following: I’m here. Our management’s expectations regarding the rare earth extraction process, including estimates. Predictions and results about it. our future plans, initiatives and strategies; Forward-looking information is based on many assumptions and is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. Such risks and uncertainties include the factors described under “Risk Factors” in his Annual Information Form dated March 28, 2023, which he submitted to his SEDAR profile with us. but not limited to: Actual results, timing, performance, achievements or future events or developments may differ materially from those expressed or implied herein. Unless otherwise indicated or indicated otherwise by context, the forward-looking information contained in this news release is made as of the date of this release. Except as expressly required by applicable securities laws, we undertake no obligation to update such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For more information, please contact:
chief executive officer