It is important to note that an arrest should not be taken as evidence of guilt. Defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• Jonathan Rivera-Romero, Arcadia, CA. At 3:43 p.m., Public Safety Officers arrested Rivera Romero and charged him with possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana and possession of PG 2, a controlled substance between 4 and 400 grams. He was released the same day after posting PR bail of $500 for marijuana and $1,000 for controlled substances.
• Daphne Michelle Hoffman, Apache Junction, Arizona. At 7:30 p.m., agents from the Pecos County Sheriff’s Office arrested Hoffman and charged him with vehicle misuse. A bail of $2,500 has been set and she is still in prison.
• Elizabeth Zenaida de la Rosa. At 11:04 a.m., officers from the Fort Stockton Police Department arrested de la Rosa and charged him with burglary. A $2,500 bail has been set and she is still in prison.
• Andrew Silva Jr. of Fort Stockton. At 11:46 p.m., officers at the Fort Stockton Police Department took Silva into custody and charged him with first-time DUI and resisting arrest, search, and transfer. Silva was released on May 4 after posting bail totaling $2,500 on two counts.
• Zachary Ryan Harlan. At 10:53 a.m., officers from the Fort Stockton Police Department arrested Harlan and charged him with first-time DUI and illegal possession of a weapon charges. He is still in prison, with bail set at $1,500 for the DUI and $2,500 for the weapons charge.
• Daniel Daisy Johnson, Fort Stockton. At 2:11 p.m., sheriffs from the Pecos County Sheriff’s Department arrested Johnson and charged him with criminal mischief ranging from $750 to $2,500. Johnson posted a $500 PR bail and was released the same day.
• Jason Segel. At 6:47 p.m., officers from the Fort Stockton Police Department arrested Siegel and charged him with criminal mischief of $2,500 to $30,000. He was posted on $7,000 bail and he remains in prison.
• Robert Tyler Gatlin, San Antonio. At 7 p.m., Public Safety officials arrested Gatlin and charged him with FTA possession of less than two ounces of marijuana and a UCW handgun MV. He is still in prison with $4,000 cash bail on marijuana under a Dimitt County warrant and $1,500 bail on a weapons charge under a Bexar County warrant.
• Julius Anthony Sanchez, from Fort Stockton. At 12:20 a.m., officers from the Fort Stockton Police Department arrested Sanchez and charged him with assault causing bodily injury. He was posted on bail of $3,500 and he was released later that day.
• Amanda Granado Rojas, Fort Stockton resident. At 1:46 p.m., officers from the Fort Stockton Police Department arrested Rojas and charged him with assault injury and domestic violence with a $1,000 bond under a Pecos County warrant, and possession of 4-200 grams of a controlled substance, PG 1, under the FTA. indicted for the crime. She was issued a $3,000 bond and released the same day.
• Carlos Ramirez, Fort Stockton. At 5:28 p.m., Public Safety Bureau officers arrested Ramirez and charged him with his second DUI. He posted $3,000 bail and was released on May 8.