southern california nissan dealer Ready to win business.
The cool thing is that we have a total of 58 SoCal Nissan dealers. So you can easily find the best deals. To do this, you need a little know-how. And you’ve come to the right place!
⇒ Ontario-Volkswagen is an iDSC Official Partner
This article has everything you need. Instantly find your desired Nissan SUV, truck or passenger car. In addition, it offers the best price for me personally and the best deal overall.
This all-in-one guide to Nissan dealers in Southern California includes:
Southern California Nissan Dealership Territory
First, we need to define a region that refers to Nissan dealers in Southern California.
Because everyone’s description and perception of Southern California is a little different. And the change is natural.
However, our aim is to help you get the best deals from Nissan dealers in Southern California. So the more Southern California Nissan dealers you can identify, the better. And luckily there are many Nissan dealers in Southern California.
To that end, we include a wide range. Of course, there’s also Los Angeles and Orange County. In addition, Inland Empire Nissan dealerships in San Bernardino and Riverside counties. But so are San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties. And Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, and Tulea counties.
Just in case, I’ll also include Clark County, Nevada and Mojave County, Arizona.
About the Nissan brand
Nissan dealers in Southern California are franchisees of Japanese brands.
In fact, Nissan’s North American headquarters were once located in Southern California. Torrance to be exact.
Nissan makes crossovers, SUVs, cars and trucks that aren’t luxury cars, offering both quality and affordability. Infiniti is the sister brand of Nissan’s luxury brand.
That said, both Nissan and Infiniti have struggled over the past decade.it is partly colorful, criminally accused CEO Who has moved on since then? Nissan dealers in Southern California have an abundance of attractive options. It offers both driving fun and practicality.
Nissan image and resale value
Nissan dealers in Southern California typically strive to keep their premises well-stocked with their used/pre-owned branded vehicles.
There are many different images of Nissan cars. For example, there is the ultra-basic subcompact sedan “Versa”. Or the GT-R, which delivers supercar performance straight away. Additionally, the list of crossover SUVs is growing, from affordable to expensive.
The resale value of Nissan cars also varies greatly. Depending on model, year and trim, there can be significant variations.
Overview of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
What cars are Southern California Nissan dealers selling these days?
Like many automakers, Nissan makes far more crossover SUVs than ever before. However, Nissan continues to make some sedans.
It also maintains its presence in the truck field. Full-sized Titan and mid-sized Frontier. Both will compete in their respective classes. Although it has less volume than many of its competitors.
And like almost all new franchise dealers. Nissan dealers in Southern California offer electric vehicles in their own factories. A completely new aria.
Nissan cars in production
Nissan has many models in almost every car category. Like Honda and Toyota, it has established itself in the market by offering accessible and reliable vehicles for different budgets. Here’s what Southern California Nissan dealers are currently offering:
SUV and crossover
- kick – Subcompact crossover SUV, front-wheel drive, 4-cylinder engine.
- Juke – Subcompact crossover SUV with 4-wheel drive or 2-wheel drive. 4 cylinder engine.
- Ariya EV – Compact crossover SUV. All electrified. Maximum range 304 miles. Two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options.
- Rogue – Compact crossover SUV. All-wheel drive, 4-cylinder engine.
- rogue sports – Compact crossover SUV, Rogue Sport Edition. All-wheel drive, 4-cylinder engine.
- Murano island – Midsize crossover SUV. Front-wheel drive is standard, but all-wheel drive is also offered as an upgrade. 6 cylinder engine.
- fleet – Full size SUV. Available with rear-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive V8 engines.
- Pathfinder – Full size SUV. Front-wheel drive is standard, but all-wheel drive is available as an option. 6 cylinder engine.
- frontier – Medium pickup truck, 4 wheel drive. 6 cylinder engine.
- Giant – Full size pickup truck. 4 wheel drive, 8 cylinder engine.
- Titan XD – Full size heavy duty trucks. 4 wheel drive with 8 cylinder engine.
- Bertha – A subcompact sedan with three different trims. 4-cylinder engine, front-wheel drive.
- Sentra – A compact car with front-wheel drive and a 4-cylinder engine.
- Altima – Mid-size sedan, front-wheel drive available. 4 cylinder engine.
- Maxima – Front-wheel drive full-size sedan with 6-cylinder engine.
- Z. – Two-seater sports coupe, rear-wheel drive with 6-cylinder, 565 hp engine.
- GT-R – Four-seat sports coupe with all-wheel drive. 565 hp 6-cylinder engine.
Strategies for Buying New Vehicles from Southern California Nissan Dealers
You have a clear choice when buying from a Nissan dealer in Southern California.
Because there are 58 Southern California Nissan dealerships in the area, and the space is competitive. So the best deal for you is definitely there. you just have to find it. That includes doing homework.
Do your homework
To get the best deals from your Southern California Nissan dealer, the first steps are:
- Think about what you want. Models, trims, options, colors.
- Here are just a few of the 58 Southern California Nissan Dealers near you.
- Email us what you’re looking for and ask for the best deal.
Will the above 3 steps ensure you get the best deal? No, but it’s a great starting point. And while somewhat obvious, it’s also something that’s easy to overlook.
We will be providing a more detailed purchase tutorial soon.If you can’t wait, email Tom. [at] iDrive SoCal [dot] com.
Southern California Nissan dealers by county
Below are all 58 Nissan dealers in Southern California, grouped by county. Each listing also links directly to that dealer’s website.
But with that key piece of information, there’s another factor that’s just as important. In fact, depending on how you look at it, this additional information can be more important.and it is Who owns a SoCal Nissan dealer!
Because we contact multiple dealers to get the best deals. It is important to know that the dealer you are contacting does not have the same ownership as any other Nissan dealer you are contacting.
Indeed, two Southern California Nissan dealers sharing the same owner could compete with each other for your business.
But again, they may communicate with each other. And that communication can easily have a negative impact on getting the best possible deal.
Kern, Kings, Madera County – Southern California Nissan Dealership
bakersfield nissan – H/B Group Co., Ltd.